As you may be aware, the way that we show properties has changed due to COVID-19 and we ask you to review and understand the following conditions. These are non-negotiable and in place to ensure we can provide a safe viewing environment for everyone involved.
Alert Level 3 Private Viewing Guidelines:
- Please arrive on time and wait in your vehicle until your specific viewing time commences, at which point you can move towards the property entrance. Late arrivals may risk their chance to view and we cannot guarantee your viewing in this situation
- There is to be a maximum of 2 attendees from any one ‘bubble’ at any private viewing and no more than 2 people will be allowed into the property
- Ensure physical distancing is maintained at all times (2 metres)
- Please refrain from touching anything at the property
- Please remove shoes before entering the property
- We reserve the right to store your contact details, and share if required, solely for the purposes of any future contract tracing, should it be necessary
- No attendees are permitted who may have been unwell, are self-isolating or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Please let us know immediately if you are unsure
- High-risk customers should not attend any viewing (those over 70 or with existing medical conditions).
Under Alert Level 3 Safe Practice Guidelines for Private Viewings, we are only permitted to do 2 private viewings at a property per day and we ask your understanding of this, as we may not be able to offer a viewing on the day that you request.
Please click this link . On receipt of this being completed, we will contact you to confirm the viewing time.
The return of your completed questionnaire will be taken as your acceptance of the above terms. If you have any concerns or questions, please raise these directly when we contact you to confirm your viewing time.